This post is sponsored by Serena and Lily, but as always, all opinions are 100% my own.
When Serena and Lily has their summer sale it’s my opportunity snag the items I’ve been eyeing before they are gone! These are some of my favorite Serena and Lily products + things still on my wish list!
Serena and Lily has some of the most beautiful wallpaper patterns. They are traditional unposted paper. Last winter I installed this grid pattern wallpaper from Serena and Lily. It has since been discontinued. But there are LOTS of other beautiful patterns available like this Summerside print I’ve been coveting. You agree this NEEDS to be in my house, right?
- Teak Step Stool is not only beautiful, but extremely functional especially if you have little ones! It is made from solid teak, includes 2 steps, and dipped dyed tapered legs. Because it is made from teak it performs REALLY well in wet spaces without any wear or warping. The natural medium rich wood tone matches so many spaces. Great for a bathroom or a kitchen and comes in 3 dipped colors.
- Bellport Guest Hand Towels they are not only cute minimalist in pattern, but they are the SOFTEST towels, like ever. The front feels like a linen, while the back feels almost like a soft microfiber. Does a great job drying hands, and doesn’t feel “wet” after multiple uses.
Kitchen & Dinner Party Essentials
- Beachside mango wood bowl set. These bowls can be used decoratively on the counter for fruit, faux bowl fillers, or for gatherings as a party dish for chips, salads, and more. They are beautifully crafted and solid smooth wood that can be wiped down easily.
2. Ombré Serving Set – hand carved from teak wood these large serving utensils are sure to make a statement at any dinner party. They are under $30.
3. Beachside Serving Board – made of mango wood a white washed light natural wood with a white dip. This serving board is LARGE. You could include an entire charcuterie platter on top of it. Great as a backsplash kitchen decor piece with its button leather strap, but also extremely beautiful and functional.
Bedroom & Living Essentials
- Teak Ladder Mirror – Rounded teak leaning full length mirror. This would look great in a bedroom leaned against a wall or in a living space. It is sturdy and solid and doesn’t require any hardware. The wood is textured, but smooth.
- Hunter Side Table – I have been looking at the side table for our living room for over a year and was so excited to snag it! the x detail with the thicker wood edges. It is solid, and the scale is appropriate for the end of a sofa. It also comes in 3 different colors.
3. Hastings Table Lamp Hand dipped and hand glazed lamp. I love the tapered shade and the dipped detail at the bottom. It is a large lamp that would look beautiful on any entry table or living room side table.
4. Alpaca Throw: lightweight, beautiful pink-muted red in color throw rug is on sale so be sure to snag it before it’s gone!
5. Hanging Rattan Chair: probably my favorite Serena and Lily find. It is so large, perfect detail for any kids/teen bedroom or playroom. It adds so much visual interest and is just plain fun!
Let me know in the comments below what Serena and Lily finds you love that I missed!! And be sure to follow along on instagram @honeybuilthome