I love a good porch swing. There’s nothing more relaxing than slowly swaying while watching your husband and son hit some baseballs in the yard as the sun is setting.
Here’s a round up of all the swings that have me swooning 😉
(Don’t forget to scroll to the end to see my favorite swing!)
- Backyard Discovery Farmhouse Swing ($99 in store at Sams Club, limited quantities. These are the swings pictured above on my front porch).
2. Breezy Acres Malvern Porch Swing Bed $599
3. Belham Living Bali Swing $299
4. Havenside Home Ormond Hardwood Hanging Porch Swing
6. Coral Coast Pleasant Bay 4 ft. White Curved Back Swing $105
7. Jack Post Classic Porch 5 ft. $63
8. Belham Living Brighton Deep Seating 65 in. Swing Bed $344
9. Belham Living Bigsby Resin Wicker Swing $176
10. THE DIY VERSIONS: FREE PLANS – I’ve gotta include some DIY plans… right?
Jay Customized Creations Porch Swing $50 made with 8 2×4’s
I love this simple plan for a porch swing. I built this at our last home and painted it white and it was so large and accommodated 3 Adults with some wiggle room for kids. Word of warning, it is STURDY and by sturdy I mean heavy!
Shanty to Chic $40 Farmhouse Swing
I love this one most because it’s simple, had the touch of detail with the angled back and for only $40 in lumber its a steal to build!
Check out how I decorated for Christmas on the front porch.