Are you ready to tackle your home renovations head on?
Looking to upgrade your house and got the gut punch quote from a professional for upgrading your kitchen, bathroom, or flooring? Yeah, It’s happened to me too.
In fact, my very first project was demoing and retiling a bathroom as a poor college student. It can be done, and over the last decade I have fine tuned my craft to teach YOU how!
Did you know an updated kitchen has an 84% return on investment? Yes you heard me 84% and bathrooms come in a close second at 67%!
What does that mean? It means if you are going to invest any money into updating your home… these are the spaces you want to focus on.
This fully online course is geared to help you learn DIY kitchen design, bathroom fixtures, tiling, hard floor installation, and more!
DIY Kitchen and Bath Basics is here to help get you comfortable with installing tile, installing floating floors, designing a kitchen, installing a kitchen, basic plumbing fixture installation and more!! I can’t wait for you to start tackling your own honey-do list and save thousands, all while getting the satisfaction of saying, “yeah, I built that!”
How much do you think this kitchen would have cost for professional to build? $40,000? $60,000? maybe even $80,000?
You are probably right. What if I told you between that the kitchen you see above only cost me $18,500. Total. That includes a $4500 allowance for brand new appliances and $7000 for quartz counters.
How did you do it so cheap but it looks so expensive? Well my friends, that is what I’m about to teach YOU in DIY Kitchen and Bath Basics.
60-80% of any quote you get from a professional is hours of labor. If you are willing to put in the sweat equity, you too can have the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams. Let me teach you!
- 40+ Engaging Video Lessons
- Lifetime Access
- Go at your own pace course
- Learn how to install flooring, build a vanity, design a kitchen and more! (see course outline below).
- Shopping: Tile & Supplies
- Shopping: Kitchen & Supplies
- Walls-How to install with Musselbound
- Walls how to install with thin set
- Floors – How to level
- Floors Prep for tile
- Cutting tile – around outlets, around plumbing, and how to use an angle grinder, score and snap, & wet saw
- Waterproofing options
- DEMO – Removing Tile
- DIY Floor Heating
- Pros and Cons Hardwood vs Luxury Vinyl Plank vs Laminate vs Tile
- LVP/Laminate or Floating Installation.
- How to cut pieces
- Installing Baseboards
- Planning kitchen cabinet boxes
- How to build a cabinet box
- Use Ikea Boxes -building, installing, spatial planning
- Cabinet Doors: different styles and overlays- full overlay, partial, inset.
- How to shop pre-made doors
- How to install pre-made doors
- Drawer boxes, how to build
- Drawer slides + Hinges
- How to remove and install a toilet
- How to install shower plumbing
- How to install Sink + Faucet
- How to install waterlines / garbage disposal
- Must have Plumbing Supplies / Tools
- How to install kitchen filler panels
- Baseboards and Trim in bathrooms
- Cabinet Hardware Install
- How to Paint Cabinets
- Picking Paint for kitchens and baths
Review from a DIY Basics Student
So what are you waiting for?
Feeling intimidated by your ugly 1950’s tile?
Or maybe its those 1990’s yellow oak cabinets that have you feeling discouraged.
You don’t have to keep living in a space that drains your creative juices.
Let’s work together to give you a home that you are proud of.
A space you can gather with your family that is functional and beautiful.
A calming retreat to relax after a long days work.
To get started click the link below to sign up for DIY Kitchen and Bath Basics.
Christine, content creator of Honey Built Home, DIY Beginner Basics, & DIY Kitchen and Bath Basics has been working with power tools and DIYing for over 10+ years. First as an apprentice to her dad, a retired plumber and handy man. Christine has mastered the basics taught and inspired thousands of women to STOP waiting, and start creating a home they love, today! Lets eliminate the fear of power tools and transform our spaces, together!